Sunday, February 3, 2013

If I were president three areas of concerns I would have for the United States would be government spending, gun control, and alternative energy. The US has not been able to regulate government spending and has pilled a lot of debt over the years. I would put into place new policies and regulations to ensure that what we are spending money on is worth the cost in an effort to eliminate unnecessary spending. Gun control has gone out of control here in the US. I would place policies and regulations that would limit the number of firearms one many own, the type of firearms one can own, and place strict regulation on the distribution and marketing guns. There have been too many frequent tragedies that involve the use of a gun and it is about time we start taking action to ensure safe communities all across the nation. The United States has much energy consumption through the use of fossil fuels, however these precious fuels that we have come to heavily depend on for many basic necessities in our society are running. These forms of energy have grown to become very expensive over the past few years and can only increase in price. It is about time that we start looking into much cheaper forms of energy such as wind, solar, and electricity to help power our nation, instead of continuing on the path that will only lead us to a devastating energy crisis.     

No comments:

Post a Comment